ZEGA Evo X special system for BMW F850GS/ F750GS/ F850GS Adventure
Viva la Evolution!
Continuous EVOLUTION - under this motto we have further developed our ZEGA pannier systems and so the name of our latest aluminium pannier was clear from the start. The ZEGA Evo combines the robustness proven ten thousand times over with extra convenient handling - not least thanks to a completely new fastening system.
Panniers as part of the luggage system:
The ZEGA Evo, like all Touratech panniers before it, was not developed as an isolated product but was intended from the outset to be part of a luggage system. The outstanding practical benefits are the result of the unique combination of an elegant and indestructible pannier, an ingenious fastening mechanism and a terrain-immune rack made of 18 mm thick stainless steel tubes.
Benefits at a glance:
- Newly designed plastic corners - protect driver and pannier in the event of an accident
- Proven fixing pins - for ZEGA Evo accessory holder
- Proven handle - for comfortable carrying
- Newly developed fastening system - for easy mounting and secure hold on the pannier rack
- Newly developed lockable one-hand locking system - for convenient and secure attachment to the pannier rack
- Newly developed lockable lid catch- for convenient opening and closing from both sides, thanks to practical hinge function
- Proven silicone seal - for a pannier that's dry on the inside, even in the pouring rain
- Proven attachment eyes - for secure fastening of pannier lid bags and other soft luggage
- Standard hooks on the inside of the lid - for attaching accessories (bags, nets)
A typical feature of the special system is the recess on the right-hand pannier that allows it to nestle snugly against the exhaust. The panniers are positioned closer to the bike's centreline, the overall width is reduced, and the system as a whole appears more balanced thanks to the symmetrical pannier lids. Made from stainless steel, the sturdy pannier racks are scratch and rust resistant.
Our pannier frames are made of robust 18 mm stainless steel round tube and thus guarantee extremely high stability, even off the beaten tracks. An additional cross-bar provides greater stability which also makes the case system suitable for tough off-road use. As the pannier frame utilises existing mounting points, installation is child's play.
And, of course, we took care to ensure that the pannier frame is as practical for a round the world trip as it is for everyday routine. Which is why we ensured absolute passenger suitability.
Order at the same time: ZEGA Evo lock set for 2 cases 01-050-6000-0 (Not kept in scope of delivery)